Advantage Fabricated Metals’ customers demand a wide range of metal fabricating and welding services to meet their needs. To meet their custom metal forming needs, we offer the following metal fabrication services:
We specialize in providing cost effective and innovative metal fabricating solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that desire to obtain a competitive edge.
We offer some of the largest contract roll forming and metal stamping capabilities in the U.S. Our commitment to quality, competitive pricing, innovative inventory programs, custom service and on-time delivery makes us a “one stop source” for your custom metal fabrication needs.
We provide custom, design and build, metal stamping, roll forming, and other metal fabricating services on a contract basis for OEMs. Some of the industries we service include:
- Agricultural equipment
- Appliance/White goods
- Commercial construction
- Construction equipment
- Medical equipment manufacturing
- Rail car and rail car component manufacturing
- Specialty animal trailer manufacturing
- Truck trailer manufacturing
Advantage Fabricated Metals offers a wide range of specialized metal stamping, roll forming, and other metal forming and fabricating services to assist OEMs make the right choice when they need metal components custom stamped, roll formed, punched, embossed, or press braked. Some our secondary fabricating services include:
- Container loading
- Custom container development
- Drop shipping
- Export and other types of custom packaging
- Hole punching: in-line & stand-alone
- Metallurgical recommendations
- Toll processing
We also offer our customers special non-machining services such as:
- Feasibility analysis
- Design Assistance
- Material recommendations
Advantage Fabricated Metals offers a wide variety of tooling options, including:
- Tool development
- Tool repair
- Tool storage
Advantage Fabricated Metals customers can take advantage of a number of inventory programs designed to reduce their inventory dollar commitment including:
- Ship From Stock Program
- Quick Ship Program
- Hold and Ship
We carry the lightest to the heaviest gauge metals, primarily steel and aluminum, in our inventory.
We have expertise in handling most common metals your metal fabricating project requires. Advantage Fabricated Metals, depending on the metal fabricating process, typically works with:
- aluminum (all alloys)
- aluminum (T1/T2)
- hot-dipped galvanized G-90 through G-285
- cold -rolled CQ (Commercial Quality)
- hot-rolled P&O (pickled and oiled)
- stainless steel (all alloys)
- aluminized types 1 & 2
- pre-painted sheet metal
Recently, we have also worked with titanium.
Advantage Fabricated Metals is committed to providing our customers with quick response to their requests, quotes, and orders. To do so, we have initiated a number of programs and commitments to capital improvements at our facility including:
- dozens of different types and gauges of materials, certified as to physical and chemical properties,
- isolated and secured storage area for special materials,
- 100,000 square feet of indoor, protected, warehouse capacity serviced by overhead cranes increasing handling efficiencies, and
- 65-foot long indoor fully depressed docks for secure material transfers.
Call Advantage Fabricated Metals today at 1-815-323-1310 to find out how we can make you more competitive while saving you money on your custom fabricated metal and welding services!